Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reading

I've managed to do quite a bit of reading this summer at the cottage.  I'm somewhat hooked on Peter Robinson (no relation) mysteries and feel that I could land in parts of Yorkshire and start walking and I would know my way!  Another odd mystery was Lie To Me by Timothy Findlay.  But I enjoyed it.

While in Boston last weekend for the wedding of my nephew (and what a wonderful celebration that was!) I wandered into Borders bookstore only to find that they had just received the Canadian Kobo readers and were promoting them for a very nice price.  So I bought one.  I haven't used it a lot -in fact have only bought and downloaded one book.  But I think that it will be very useful for overseas travel.  It works outside, which I hear is a disadvantage to some of the others.  And I decided that it needed a little case to protect it.  So whipped one up with some more of my gelatin plate printed fabric.

No comments: